You have reached this page because you are looking to improve your sleep! I sleep like a baby and no matter what is going off in my life it is very rare that I struggle to sleep. This is because I made changes to my behaviour and lifestyle. I truly was the worst sleeper!
When we talk about difficulty with sleeping this is when it goes on for more than 1 or 2 nights. Sleep consultants define insomnia as the difficulty of falling asleep or, of remaining asleep.
People with insomnia will tell you that it can be a struggle to fall asleep and if they manage it, they wake up frequently. As a result, it begins to have an impact on their health and well-being. They begin to suffer with tiredness, irritability, low energy levels, fluctuating moods and reduction in concentration levels.
Well hope is not lost because with some lifestyle and behaviour changes a good sleep consultant will help you work through these issues, so they become a thing of your past! I won’t lie though some clients don’t look happy when I ask them to not use technology for 1 hour before bed but what is more important? Reading Facebook or getting a good night’s sleep?! After all, you can catch up on social media in the morning when you feel refreshed. My phone is not attached to me and friends laugh when it rings that much I put it in the fridge to cool down! I even go for meals out without it but I know that for a lot of people they feel a connection with their phone for various reasons and some need them for emergencies like children and parents.
I won’t go too much into everything on this page as everyone’s reason for not being able to sleep are different. That is why I have to evaluate your sleeping and lifestyle behaviour before we even go into a session.
What I will do on this page though is help you create a good sleeping environment but my job as a sleep consultant is to go into everything to help you get that sleep your body deserves in order for it to function optimally whilst using many techniques to help us achieve this.
But for now, let us create that sleeping environment to help you on your way.
1. Ensure your bed is comfortable! If you wake up stiff, grumpy, numb or tired then this may be an indicator that it is time to invest in a new mattress or pillows.
2. Keep your bedroom cool and dark and make sure you are using the correct tog for the time of year.
3. Make your bedroom as dark as possible. Investing in black out curtains is a good idea if you have the lights coming in from the street and turn off the lamp/night lights. Your phones also light up so if you really cannot bear the thought of it being out of the room whilst you are sleeping then turn it upside down.
4. Ensure your bedroom is a quiet and calm place. Noise is a big sleep thief!
5. Love your bedroom. The colour of your bedroom can impact the amount of sleep you get. A recent study showed the best colours for a bedroom to get a good night’s sleep were blue, yellow and green. At the other end of the spectrum popular colours such as purple, brown and greys can ruin the amount of sleep you get. Purple stimulates the mind whilst browns and greys were associated with dreariness and depression.
6. DO NOT use your bedroom for anything other than sleep and romance. Take out the TV, do not work or study in your bedroom. Make your bedroom a bedroom!
7. Avoid napping or lying in to catch up sleep.
8. Keep your bedroom tidy and clutter free
9. Move everything electronic at least 4 feet away from your head including phone charges and make sure your alarm clock (if you still have one) isn’t glaring its light at you or in a way that you can clock watch. The more you look at the clock the more you can worry about how much time you have left before you have to wake up.
The benefits to getting a good night’s sleep are;
Increased energy levels
Increase in mental clarity, memory, brain function and problem-solving capabilities
Start the day feeling positive and energised
Reduced stress and illness
Increase resilience to pressure
Eyes and skin have a healthy glow
Slows down the ageing process
Helps your body cells repair
Helps you to control your weight
Keeps you happy and motivated
As already said, I use many techniques to help you achieve that good night’s sleep but before your first session I ask that the form below is emailed across for me to analyse.
If you think your sleep is impacting your health, then now really is the time to make those changes!
Copyright © 2017 Healing Hands Healing Minds - All Rights Reserved.
always follow the guidance of your healthcare provider on health-related matters. Healing Hands Healing Minds works as adjunct therapy to the treatment you are already receiving, and no changes to your treatment should be made before consulting your healthcare provider.
Within UK law mediumship is now regulated under Consumer Protection Regulations and where Mediumship can be seen to bring forth a healing process I have to advise you that in order to meet this law any reading must be regarded as 'For Entertainment Purposes only'.
Readings should not be used as a substitute for any Professional, Legal, Financial, Medical or Psychiatric advice or guidance.
I am not able to read for children and young people under the age of 18 years of age.
If you are receiving treatment for a psychiatric or psychological condition, you may wish to consider my Healing Services instead as it will not be appropriate for me to offer you a Mediumship Reading and I will advise you accordingly.
Any demonstration of Mediumship including private readings are a form of experiment, no claims are made and there is no guarantee of a personal message or evidence.
As a Medium I do not tell fortunes, but will attempt to give evidence that the Soul lives on and relevant information from loved ones that have passed over.
Any messages or evidence given by the Medium shall be finally interpreted by the Sitter/Client/Recipient (you) and it's you, who chooses what and how to take information given to you by the Medium.
You are paying for my time at the agreed amount and not the service that I am providing.
A well-motivated client is very likely to achieve realistic goals. However, it is unethical to guarantee a cure. The control of thoughts, beliefs, emotions and behaviours always reside within the client. No patient is “made” to do anything against their will using hypnosis.
Healing Hands Healing Minds guarantees to apply their training, expertise and experience to your issues with the aim of achieving agreed goals in as reasonable time as possible. Estimates of the number of sessions required to treat a condition given at the enquiry stage or during the first consultation, are given on the basis of the information presented at that time.
Estimates are also made on the basis of treatment being given to previous patients with differing case histories. Hence each patient and the causes of their condition are unique. Estimates are only rough guidelines and are subject to change.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder
Welcome to your journey.
If you have found this website then you are seeking to make changes. We have amazing success rates and we do that by working together. We achieve by team work and there is no bigger motivator then the people behind our doors.
Our passion is helping you be the person you want to be.
Take a look around and if you have any questions then give us a call for a friendly chat on 07429 542291